Here’s some info based on questions I frequently get asked!
Where do you shoot?
I shoot in many different locations. I’m always up for suggestions from my clients but if they are unsure I typically send them this list of possible locations.
Tanglewood - http://www.forsyth.cc/parks/tanglewood/ (greenery/fences)
Old Salem - http://www.oldsalem.org/ (greenery/fences/buildings)
Winmock - http://www.winmock.com/home/winmock-home.php (more barn/rustic feel) *Will need to see if it is available if you choose this option.
Downtown Winston - We would go to several different spots, can be a lot of fun. Lots of variety!
Reynolda Gardens - They charge a $40 fee and it has to be scheduled (greenery)
Wake Forest University - http://www.wfu.edu/ (greenery/buildings/brick)
Reynolda Village - http://www.reynoldavillage.com/ (buildings and greenery)
City Lake Park – https://www.highpointnc.gov/1759/High-Point-City-Lake-Park
What happens if it rains?
In the case of rain or inclement weather, we will reschedule your photo session for the next available date possible.
Hair & Make Up:
Can I have my hair and makeup done? If so, who do you recommend?
- This question mostly applies to my senior sessions. I work with Heather Kiser of Hk Hair Studio who does amazing work. She is super easy to work with, fun and always up for a challenge. She has over 15 years of experience in this field and I am in love with her work. Her services are included in my signature package for seniors. If you would like to use her services for a different type of session, let me know I can provide you her information.
Does hair and makeup really make that much of a difference in photographs?
- YES! I can’t express this enough. If you want the best possible photos, I always recommend having your hair and makeup done. Whether it be done by you or a professional, it truly makes a big difference.
Tips for a Session:
- I always suggest wearing brighter and bolder colors. I also advise that patterns, prints and textures photograph very well and can add dimension and texture to photos.
- You never realize how often your nails are noticeable in photos. They can truly make a statement. I always recommend that you have either clear or full polish on without any noticeable chips.
- Always arrive 5-10 minutes early. This will allow for time to get out of your car, meet and get adjusted. It helps with making the session run smoothly and not feel rushed.
How To Book A Session:
To inquire about booking a session you can do any of the following:
- Select the contact form listed on the website and fill out required fields
- Email me at email@example.com
Gift Certificates, Prints, Canvases and albums are available for purchase. Please note: albums may take up to 6 weeks.